9 de maio de 2009

Cheesy pick up lines


Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a nice set of buns.

Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

If I followed you home, would you keep me?
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

What was that sound? It was the sound of my heart breaking.

E a minha favorita é

...

...

...

...

...

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (No.)
Well then, please start.


Sem comentários: